As part of Sustainable St Albans week, St Luke’s Upcycle and Repair Fair will demonstrate how to extend the life of products we’d normally throw away. We’ll have a wide range of stalls and demonstrations including:
- Bicycle, clothing & jewellery repair demos
- "Make do and mend” exhibition & quilt making demo
- Children's crafts
To buy on the day:
- Pre-loved furniture from Emmaus - plus donate your unwanted furniture for refurbishment
- Clothes and homeware from Rennie Grove Hospice Care
- Second-hand books
- Upcycled soft furniture from charity Recover
Tea & coffee will be available throughout the day, with homemade soup served from 12.00-1.30pm.
No need to book, no entry fee, just turn up and enjoy!